Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2/19/2013

Yesterday... Oh how wonderful yesterday was. I got to see someone really special to me, my darling, oh-so cute, dorky, loving, boyfriend. Now, this isn't gonna be one of those posts you're thinking, I'm not going to tell you all the lovey dovey, details. Not like anything like THAT happened. But it was special. Everything I do with him, is special. Now, before I go on and tell you how happy  I am and I'm so lucky, and blah blah blah, I might as well introduce you. His name is Travis. Travis Pace. Cutest kid ever. I met him through my dads lady friend, it's her nieces son. Ahhh. I remember the first day I met him. Shall I tell you? Eh. Why not? It was a day after I rescued my dog, Jax. (You'll hear about him later, trust me.) And we met up with Travis and his family at the park, because they helped us find him. We were both way too shy to talk to each other, and I kept telling my dad about how I though he was sooooooooo cute, and he tried to encourage me to talk to him. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. He's super cute, and I'm so....Not. Waaaay to shy to start a conversation. But ANYWAY. Now, were together. (Took long enough.. >.>) And I couldn't be happier. I've never felt this way about someone like this before <3 Yeah, he's perfect. Be jealous. I'm pretty sure he's all I could ever need. Or ever want, for that matter. I dunno. I'm just lucky. More than anyone ever could be. And I don't ever wanna let him go.

And I don't plan to.

Till later,
Bambie.

No comments:

Post a Comment